Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Friday, August 08, 2003

My weekend started last night, I stayed up late and woke up around 6 this morning. Two days off to run introspective and let time get away from me. I might go to the library, for a better advantage with some websites, may just take a walk around Sugar Creek and Fairmont. I'm taking my camara, that little cheapo disposable digital I picked up last week. It could very well return some decent pics, you just never know.
This is the news for now. Just a small entry here. Last night I couldn't get on my Xanga, and heard no one else could either, so in a panic, and having something important to post, I sign on here. And this morning Xangas back up and running. But I'll still give this one a try. Hahaha, two different weblogs on separate sites. Can you say redundant, boys and girls? LOL.

No comments: