Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Over the weekend: My son convinced my daughter to cut his hair into a mohawk, hmmm. My daughter is going through an unemployment crises, and believing lame interpretations of computer read-outs are personally accurate. Hopefully I convinced her that's not the case.
What else is new... the co-worker who lost her son in the accident finally came back to work. The supervisors say she can stay out of ICU however long she needs to.
The big news we were all supposed to get about our jobs on the 21st never happened. They have delayed it all yet again, this time till Sept. 1. Seems to me they are testing loyalties here. I am so ready to go elsewhere anyway.
I spoke to some people I haven't heard from in a while. A lady I used to work with out at the Groves, the nursing home right across from the hospital. And a friend who lives in Florida. I guess their advice would be valid if they really wanted to know the whole story. I don't know. It seems I'm just stuck in this situation that I want so much to be out of already but every avenue is blocked.

No comments: