Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Friday, August 08, 2003

What did I get myself into? Laura is going to wake me up at 1:00 a.m. when she and Jason get home from the concert, and here's why: I promised I would help do her hair color for Monday when she gets her senior picture taken. Why at 1:00 a.m.? Because she also wants it done in time to show it off for when they go to the next show, where Without Incident is playing, tomorrow night. Still I have to ask "why does it have to be so early?" Fed Up is back from touring. I'm not supposed to say anything but the cat will out of the bag soon enough when all three of them report to work again at Hi-Vee. Lol.
"dun Laoghaire" will skin me alive but it's all probably moot by now anyway. They're to play their return show on the 18th of this month.
I'm gonna have to read up on HTML so I can get some color on this thing. Shoot, there might already be color, I just can't see it on this browser. I'd like to post some pictures once in a while too. Well I have to take 'em before I post 'em. I'd better get busy.

No comments: